The xpPhone has a 4.8-inch touchscreen, GPS, notebook-specs, and runs a absolute archetype of Windows XP. Seriously. And while I'm still agnostic about the use of XP, the buzz has appear a continued way back I saw it at Computex.
China's In Technology Group (ITG) has now acquaint an English-friendly folio for unpriced pre-orders. Those absorbed can accept a 3G bore for your all-important abundance (AT&T, Vodafone, and Orange are listed).
Not alone has the QWERTY-slider abundant bigger cosmetically back I aboriginal saw a alive ancestor in June, but we now apperceive the abounding specs (see below). They're crazy, no? Not listed is the screen's 1920 x 1200 resolution, or that the solid-state and accepted adamantine disks are both included, for back you charge to save power.
It about sounds too acceptable to be true, so I'll be watching this one closely. The xpPhone could either be one of the best able phones yet, or an about one batter abortion of ballsy proportions. I'll let you apperceive back I acquisition out added on pricing/availability�or any affairs for an absolute U.S (non-import) release.
0 comments:
Post a Comment